Get the Skills to Become a Professional Nail Technician
21-Week* Hands-On Manicuring Training Program in Bossier City, Louisiana
- Jul 19thManicuring: Evening Pat Goins Beauty School - Bossier City 1701 Old Minden Road, Suite 8 Bossier City LA 71111 As a Nail Technician, there is never a dull moment! You will provide manicures, pedicures, nail shaping, cuticle grooming, synthetic nail treatments, and application of nail polish to clients.https://patgoins.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/manicuring-hero.jpgPat Goins Beauty School
- Jul 20thManicuring: Daytime Pat Goins Beauty School - Bossier City 1701 Old Minden Road, Suite 8 Bossier City LA 71111 As a Nail Technician, there is never a dull moment! You will provide manicures, pedicures, nail shaping, cuticle grooming, synthetic nail treatments, and application of nail polish to clients.https://patgoins.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/manicuring-hero.jpgPat Goins Beauty School
Everyone knows having a creative splash of color on your nails or toes can make your day brighter. Do you love creating inspirational pieces of art on your nails for the holidays or seasons? Do you love the sophistication of gel and acrylic nails? Want to start a career as a professional nail technician for manicures and pedicures?
Pat Goins’ manicuring and nail technician courses will prepare you for a career as a manicurist and nail technician in just 21 weeks*. We can train and give you the knowledge to become a:
- Nail Product Technician (Gel and Acrylic)
- Nail Product Demonstrator
- Nail Salon Owner and Manager
- Nail Technician Instructor
- And so much more!
Our goal is for you to start your nail technician career with the technical skills and knowledge of proper product and application technique, and knowledge for diagnosis and application of cosmetic preparations related to the hands, feet and nails.
The opportunities awaiting you in salons and spas as a licensed nail technician from Pat Goins can open doors to a fun and successful future in the beauty industry. We will prepare you for the state license exam too!
Are you a high school student interested in starting your career right now? Are you looking for a career change or to brush up on the modern standards of manicuring and nail care? Pat Goins Beauty School can set you on the path to a successful and creative career as a manicurist and nail technician!
Is a Rewarding Career as a Nail Technician Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about a career in Manicuring and exploring whether Pat Goins Beauty School is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call (318)746-7674
*Program length when completed in normal time.