Your Beautiful Future Starts Here
Pat Goins Beauty School is nationally accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences. Pat Goins Beauty School is also a part of the Wella School Program.
Cosmetology Course: 1500 hours
- Education Certificate from WELLA
- Demos & hands-on classes from professional WELLA educators
- Participate in off-campus events: community events, beauty pageants, fashion shows, and more
- Gain knowledge in hair cutting, styling, coloring, highlights, permanent waving, extensions, facials, skin care, make-up artistry, manicuring and more!
Tuition includes: courses, textbook, workbook, State Law booklet, and kit.
Manicuring/Nail Technician: 600 hours
- OPI Partnership School
- Education Certificate from OPI
- Demos and fun hands-on classes from professional OPI educators
- Gain knowledge in regulations, sanitation, disinfection, spa manicure/pedicure techniques, odorless acrylic nails, nail tips, nail wraps, polish application, advanced gel building techniques, gel polish, pink and white acrylics, nail drill techniques and nail art designs
Tuition includes: courses, textbook, workbook, State Law booklet, and kit
Esthetics Program: 800 hours
- Dermalogica Partnership School
- Education Certificate from Dermalogica
- Demonstrations from Dermalogica educators
- Undergraduate student days at the International Dermal Institute
- Gain knowledge in skin analysis, facial treatments, exfoliation techniques, electrical modalities, prescriptive retailing, waxing, makeup, and Dermalogica product knowledge
Teacher Training: 600 hours
- Prepare students for employment as a teacher in the fields of cosmetology, esthetics and manicuring/nail technician
- Learn to design innovative course lectures, course outlines, and practical demonstrations
- Gain knowledge in classroom management, curriculum preparation, and oral presentation skills
Tuition includes: courses, textbook, workbook, cosmetology books, student instructor supplies and kit
- 4 identical Passport-sized (2”x 2”) photographs of yourself
- Original birth certificate or valid drivers license
- Original record of High School Diploma or GED
- Tax returns form (if applying for Financial Aid)
Is a Rewarding and Creative Career in Cosmetology, Manicuring, or Esthetics Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about careers in Cosmetology, Manicuring, or Esthetics and exploring whether Pat Goins Beauty School is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, call (318)746-7674